Yes to Stripes! Yes to the big 4-0!
Yes to looking great!
Mapel just started carrying designer Nadia Tarr and her summer dresses are AmAzInG!!!
- Vertical Stripes – can’t go wrong on must women
- Luxurious Fabrics – the soft cotton is smooth as a babies skin
- Beautiful Drape – can tell it’s a quality dress
- Zillion ways to wear her Wrap Gown Dress – backless, complete wrap, criss-cross, etc.
- Did I mention stripes?
Stripes are soo in this season and many women wonder how to wear them. So I picked a few pointers from fashion writer Cristina Bolling’s article “Fashion between the lines” of the Charlotte Observer.
Fashion between the lines
- Dressing in stripes can be a great way to draw attention to your best assets and downplay your trouble spots.
- Vertical striped pants or a skirt add length.
- Consider stripes your statement piece. Stripes, especially in bold colors or broad widths, command attention.
- Don’t forget accessories. A striped canvas tote, striped flats or a gauzy scarf in a striped pattern can be the perfect way to pick up the trend without going all-in.
Article by Cristina Bolling — email@example.com