Visit www.mapelboutique.com to shop all of our LATEST styles!!
We are LOVING all these stripes and super comfy fabrics! Who says style can’t be comfortable?!
Great for a day of errands or a night out with the girls!
AND of course since Oregon and the Portland metro area has been graced with quite a bit of snow as of late- be sure to bundle up and layer up with some of these super cute vests!
So versatile- so easy to incorporate into your everyday wardrobe life.
Let us help you put your best style forward and start 2017 off in looking fabulous!
Yes to Stripes! Yes to the big 4-0!
Yes to looking great!
Mapel just started carrying designer Nadia Tarr and her summer dresses are AmAzInG!!!
2 of my must haves for this summer are the Little Striped Wrap Gown and Lolita Big French Stripe Maxi -why you ask?
- Vertical Stripes – can’t go wrong on must women
- Luxurious Fabrics – the soft cotton is smooth as a babies skin
- Beautiful Drape – can tell it’s a quality dress
- Zillion ways to wear her Wrap Gown Dress – backless, complete wrap, criss-cross, etc.
- Did I mention stripes?
Stripes are soo in this season and many women wonder how to wear them. So I picked a few pointers from fashion writer Cristina Bolling’s article “Fashion between the lines” of the Charlotte Observer.
Fashion between the lines
- Dressing in stripes can be a great way to draw attention to your best assets and downplay your trouble spots.
- Vertical striped pants or a skirt add length.
- Consider stripes your statement piece. Stripes, especially in bold colors or broad widths, command attention.
- Don’t forget accessories. A striped canvas tote, striped flats or a gauzy scarf in a striped pattern can be the perfect way to pick up the trend without going all-in.
Article by Cristina Bolling — firstname.lastname@example.org
See more STRIPES by Michael Stars, Yetts, Veronica M and many more at Mapel Boutique.